The MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines. The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding – all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting. Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails* including MSD’s Atomic LS EFI system. The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package.
*Note: Use of aftermarket rails may require the use of customer-supplied spacers and hardware.
• Patent Pending, CARB EO Pending.
• Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths.
• The two-piece manifold design provides convenient access to the runners for porting.
• Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
• 103mm throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow.
• Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight.
• Allows for the use of stock or aftermarket rails.
|Brand||Multiple Spark Discharge (MSD)|
|Part Type||Intake Manifold|
|Manifold Material||COMPOSITE PLASTIC|
|Fuel Rails Included||NO|
|Manifold Port Style||LS7 – RECTANGLE PORT|
|Manifold Fueling Style||EFI|